PREPARE sports safety course
The PREPARE course educates users on sports safety, illness and injury prevention. It educates how to recognize symptoms of potentially dangerous conditions and how to respond in emergency situations. It includes and goes far beyond concussion education. Upon successful completion of the course, the user receives a safety certificate.
- A proven course released in 2004, PREPARE has educated more than 30,000 coaches nationwide—and the number grows every day!
- It is reviewed and updated regularly by an expert board of delegates
- Must-have course for all youth sports community members in any sport at any age
- Recognized and implemented by many national governing bodies including Pop Warner Football
- Used by the Alabama, Georgia and Florida High School Athletic Assocs., and the Mississippi High School Activities Assoc.